h Information and Communication Technology”.
The technical program included:
- Multi business model innovation in a world of human bond communication.
- Persuasive Business Models for Next Generation Communications and Future Networks.
- Imperative Business Models for the Technology for Society: Intelligent Systems, Sustainable Energy, eHealth and Big Data.
- Business Models for Non conventional Approaches in Health and Social Science.
- Home for Mind and Body.
- Knowledge Home.
- Feeling Identification and Transmission.
The special sessions included presentations about: Technologies and Services on Public Safety LTE, Imperative Business Models for the Technology for Society: Intelligent Systems, Sustainable Energy, eHealth, and Big Data; AI in Education; Microwave and Machine Learning in Communications; Digital Economy and Home for Mind and Body; Innovative Sensor Technology for Industrial and Agriculture Applications; Smart Device and Its Applications.
Beia presented the article „IoT – Based 3D Visualisation Platform for an Efficient Manageemnt of the Smart City Ecosystem” authored by G. Suciu, L. Necula, T. Ușurelu, A. Vulpe, I. Rogojanu, M. Dițu.
The paper will be published in WPMC (IEEE XPLORE COMPLIANT Part Number: CFP18WPC-ART; ISBN: 978-1-5386-5757-7) and GWS (IEEE XPLORE COMPLIANT Part Number: CFP1837U-ART; ISBN: 978-1-5386-4288-7) proceedings.